224 Shouts - 6,641,535 Scrobbles
Beth Orton (born Elizabeth Caroline Orton, 14 December 1970, in East Dereham, Norfolk) is a BRIT Award–winning English singer-songwriter, known for her 'folktronica' sound, which mixes elements of folk and electronica. She initially came to notice for her collaborations with William Orbit and The Chemical Brothers in the mid-1990s. However, these were not Orton's first recordings as she had released a solo album, Superpinkymandy, in 1993.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stolen Car - (5:25) - 9,426 plays
- Worms - (2:03) - 5,732 plays
- LyricsMagpie, magpie, I stand here watching the world go by
I wonder do you ever question why?
Im still here wondering what you knowing
Ive seen more everyday than I could dream
I dont mind no what I tell you
- She Cries Your Name - (4:46) - 6,464 plays
- Stars All Seem to Weep - (5:09) - 5,433 plays
- Call me the Breeze - (3:52) - 4,707 plays
- Dawn Chorus - (3:23) - 4,262 plays
- Ooh Child - Alternate Version - (3:53) - 3,693 plays
- Sweetest Decline - (5:39) - 3,525 plays
- Blood Red River - (4:15) - 2,968 plays