Beth Nielsen Chapman
8 Shouts - 242,779 Scrobbles
Beth Nielsen Chapman (born on 11 September 1958 in Harlingen, Texas, USA) is an American singer-songwriter. In 1976, Chapman played with a rock and pop group called "Harmony" in Montgomery, Alabama, effectively replacing Tommy Shaw who had just left to join Styx. She played acoustic guitar and piano as well as providing vocals for the group in a locally-popular bowling alley bar called Kegler's Kove and has returned to play in the area on an infrequent basis ever since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sand and Water - (4:06) - 836 plays
- Say Goodnight - (3:58) - 546 plays
- All I Have - 483 plays
- Beyond the Blue - (5:00) - 503 plays
- Seven Shades of Blue - (4:25) - 289 plays
- Happy Girl - (3:33) - 240 plays
- I Find Your Love - (2:45) - 147 plays
- How We Love - (3:55) - 167 plays
- The Color of Roses - 168 plays
- Simple Things - (3:44) - 105 plays