67 Shouts - 578,082 Scrobbles
Bertie Blackman’s first encounter with her artistic self came as a child sashaying across her mother and father’s paint strewn studio floor. The daughter of iconic Australian artist Charles Blackman, not many musicians can boast a foundation of emotional expression like Bertie.
Bertie first stepped onto the scene with ‘Headway’ (2004), her folk-inspired debut album. The single ‘Favourite Jeans’ became Bertie’s radio breakthrough and saw her dubbed “Australia’s underground queen”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War Of One - (3:38) - 2,480 plays
- Run For Your Life - (0:40) - 2,063 plays
- LyricsTheres a drama in the street
That youre dragged into
Bad company and you go
But you dont want to
The bats are coming
- Run For Your Life (Sable Remix) - (3:33) - 619 plays
- LyricsIn the darkest street
Far away from here
I can feel your skin stripped and bare
And my only threat
Is a burning cigarette
- Sky Is Falling - (4:06) - 693 plays
- Heart - (4:07) - 634 plays
- Black Cats - (3:12) - 630 plays
- Hold Me Close - (3:31) - 369 plays
- Mercy Killer - (3:44) - 414 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online