67 Shouts - 559,881 Scrobbles
Bertie Blackman’s first encounter with her artistic self came as a child sashaying across her mother and father’s paint strewn studio floor. The daughter of iconic Australian artist Charles Blackman, not many musicians can boast a foundation of emotional expression like Bertie.
Bertie first stepped onto the scene with ‘Headway’ (2004), her folk-inspired debut album. The single ‘Favourite Jeans’ became Bertie’s radio breakthrough and saw her dubbed “Australia’s underground queen”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Run For Your Life - (0:40) - 1,942 plays
- Byrds Of Prey - (3:25) - 1,216 plays
- Thump - (3:32) - 1,040 plays
- Sky Is Falling - (4:06) - 946 plays
- Heart - (4:07) - 770 plays
- Black Cats - (3:12) - 789 plays
- Mercy Killer - (3:44) - 544 plays
- White Owl - (3:13) - 438 plays
- Valentine - (3:57) - 370 plays
- Hold Me Close - (3:31) - 366 plays