Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 175,883 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 1,065 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 803 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 790 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 568 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 571 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 490 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 468 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 467 plays
- The Time Has Come - (2:51) - 471 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 464 plays