Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 174,487 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 1,086 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 803 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 824 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 578 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 585 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 499 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 475 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 463 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 462 plays
- The Time Has Come - (2:51) - 468 plays