Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 170,884 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 971 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 670 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 619 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 457 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 423 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 422 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 400 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 387 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 355 plays
- The Time Has Come - (2:51) - 351 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online