Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 162,691 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 842 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 604 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 595 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 528 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 565 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 474 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 477 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 448 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 490 plays
- Along the Way - (2:01) - 398 plays