Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 157,232 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- East Wind - (1:21) - 731 plays
- Soho - (2:56) - 686 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 549 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 667 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 573 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 513 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 526 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 620 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 417 plays
- Red's Favourite - (1:31) - 350 plays