Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 166,394 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 966 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 620 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 608 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 453 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 395 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 423 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 402 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 380 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 374 plays
- The Time Has Come - (2:51) - 335 plays