Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 153,245 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- East Wind - (1:21) - 890 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 607 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 496 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 471 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 597 plays
- Soho - (2:56) - 475 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 599 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 378 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 367 plays
- Red's Favourite - (1:31) - 292 plays