Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 144,236 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- East Wind - (1:21) - 1,232 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 843 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 758 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 1,055 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 667 plays
- After The Dance - (2:26) - 695 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 440 plays
- Soho - (2:56) - 510 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 449 plays
- Red's Favourite - (1:33) - 345 plays