Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 164,513 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 841 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 598 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 606 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 506 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 448 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 483 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 480 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 411 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 398 plays
- The Time Has Come - (2:51) - 384 plays