Bert Jansch & John Renbourn
11 Shouts - 158,111 Scrobbles
Collaboration between legendary British folk guitarists John Renbourn and Bert Jansch. Around 1963, Renbourn teamed up with guitarist Bert Jansch who was visiting London from Edinburgh, and together they developed an intricate duet style that became known as "folk baroque". Their album Bert and John is a fine example of their playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soho - (2:56) - 729 plays
- East Wind - (1:21) - 685 plays
- Piano Tune - (1:37) - 548 plays
- No Exit - (1:25) - 664 plays
- Stepping Stones - (2:40) - 547 plays
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - (3:51) - 539 plays
- Orlando - (1:41) - 513 plays
- After the Dance - (2:26) - 595 plays
- Tic-Tocative - (1:57) - 422 plays
- Red's Favourite - (1:31) - 340 plays