20 Shouts - 87,706 Scrobbles
Bernie Worrell (born April 19, 1944) is an American Keyboardist and composer. He is originally from Long Branch, New Jersey but grew up in Plainfield, New Jersey.
He is known primarily for his keyboard and production work with Parliament and Funkadelic. By the time he was three years old, Worrell could play the piano. He wrote a concerto at age eight.
As a college student, Worrell played with a group called Chubby & The Turnpikes (later known as Tavares). He then met George Clinton, then the leader of a doo wop group called The Parliaments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bass On The Line - (4:26) - 546 plays
- Dirty - (6:10) - 334 plays
- Up In The Hills - (6:10) - 305 plays
- Killer Mosquito - (9:11) - 236 plays
- New Boss - (8:35) - 245 plays
- Ok, You Can Leave Now - (7:06) - 179 plays
- Celeste - (6:43) - 126 plays
- Watermelon Man - (6:17) - 204 plays
- Take Five - (6:18) - 140 plays
- Take the 'A' Train - (4:18) - 136 plays