8 Shouts - 35,934 Scrobbles
Bernard Estardy was one of the most prolific (and sought after) sound engineers in the French music scene during the 60's and 70's. After being involved on a number of sessions with Nino Ferrer, he took the initiative to build his own studio from scratch (the CBE as it's known, built in 1967). It is said that in the first two decades of operation, records that were produced here accounted for 200 million copies sold.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cha Tatch Ka - (2:27) - 91 plays
- Monsieur Dutour - (3:15) - 88 plays
- La Gigouille - (4:00) - 78 plays
- Ala Mia Thra - (3:00) - 89 plays
- Vertigo Leitmotiv - (3:40) - 63 plays
- Riviera Express - (4:09) - 67 plays
- Autoscopie - (2:50) - 45 plays
- gang train - (3:31) - 65 plays
- Le Pain, Le Vin - (3:31) - 38 plays
- Bacchanales Estardiennes - (1:16) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online