8 Shouts - 34,812 Scrobbles
Bernard Estardy was one of the most prolific (and sought after) sound engineers in the French music scene during the 60's and 70's. After being involved on a number of sessions with Nino Ferrer, he took the initiative to build his own studio from scratch (the CBE as it's known, built in 1967). It is said that in the first two decades of operation, records that were produced here accounted for 200 million copies sold.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cha Tatch Ka - (2:27) - 159 plays
- Monsieur Dutour - (3:15) - 111 plays
- La Gigouille - (4:00) - 134 plays
- Riviera Express - (4:09) - 71 plays
- Vertigo Leitmotiv - (3:40) - 66 plays
- Ala Mia Thra - (3:00) - 115 plays
- Autoscopie - (2:50) - 64 plays
- Le Pain, Le Vin - (3:31) - 46 plays
- Bacchanales Estardiennes - (1:16) - 52 plays
- gang train - (3:31) - 49 plays