49 Shouts - 433,393 Scrobbles
Bernard Butler (born on 1 May 1970, in Stamford Hill, North London), is a musician and record producer. He first achieved fame in 1992 as the guitarist with Suede, at the time an instant phenomenon in UK pop music. He co-wrote and played on every track until 1994, when he left Suede over personal tensions within the band during the recording of their second album, Dog Man Star. Butler formed the duo McAlmont & Butler with David McAlmont. They released two singles, Yes and You Do. A compilation album, The Sound Of McAlmont And Butler, was released after the split.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThese days are wastin' away
The kind I'd rather save
Don't go, stay
Don't go, stay
I, I hope it don't rain
- LyricsShould I tell you why I feel so down
When all I've carried for days is the same old doubts?
Well, I'd tell you if I'd had a plan
Only you're one of those with your head in the sand
While I don't feel so afraid
- LyricsDo you believe in every breath I ever take?
Do you believe that I know every move I make?
You can't keep cryin' over chances I must take
Love I don't care if my feet are in the air
And there's one thing I will share you just know
- LyricsA change of heart couldn't hurt nobody
The way she goes around won't change your mind
A change of heart couldn't hurt nobody
The way she goes around won't make you smile
I live in style but life gets me down
- LyricsWell, I feel so alive
Got no reason to hide
There ain't any woman I know
That's got me so high
I got things on my mind
- People Move On - (4:39) - 524 plays
- Autograph - (8:45) - 457 plays
- When You Grow - (5:25) - 493 plays
- You Light The Fire - (3:53) - 439 plays
- You've Got What It Takes - (4:50) - 386 plays