17 Shouts - 405,940 Scrobbles
He was gifted with an innate musicality and fluid tenor voice which he colored and phrased with great expressivity. Moré was a master of all the genres of Cuban music, including son montuno, mambo, guaracha, guajira, cha cha cha, afro, canción, guaguancó, and bolero.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Conoci la Paz - (3:04) - 1,297 plays
- Maracaibo Oriental - (3:02) - 924 plays
- Que Bueno Baila Usted - (3:17) - 509 plays
- Babarabatiri - (2:34) - 454 plays
- Encantado de la Vida - (3:10) - 407 plays
- Bonito y Sabroso - (2:54) - 430 plays
- Francisco Guayabal - (2:21) - 309 plays
- Como Fue - (2:57) - 368 plays
- Mucho Corazon - (3:32) - 182 plays
- La Culebra - (3:08) - 182 plays