297 Shouts - 2,504,782 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 30-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With No Advantage - (0:33) - 4,695 plays
- The Gilded Fear That Guides The Flow - (4:36) - 4,452 plays
- Of Everything That Rhymes - (5:03) - 4,023 plays
- An image apart from ourselves - (3:42) - 3,987 plays
- Is in its clearest form - (0:40) - 3,727 plays
- Whose palms create - (4:06) - 3,508 plays
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,461 plays
- As would a weaver - (1:34) - 3,425 plays
- so etched in memory - (2:55) - 3,301 plays
- A shade of celadon - (2:27) - 3,315 plays