291 Shouts - 2,400,813 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 30-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,923 plays
- Pidgin - (1:09) - 1,657 plays
- Sault - (3:17) - 2,090 plays
- Margin - (3:14) - 1,709 plays
- Mercy - (3:00) - 1,297 plays
- Hawkeye - (3:45) - 1,517 plays
- Reliquary - (3:02) - 1,386 plays
- Excave - (3:56) - 1,225 plays
- Lasted - (2:51) - 1,445 plays
- Homily - (1:05) - 1,130 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online