295 Shouts - 2,489,436 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 30-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With No Advantage - (0:33) - 3,898 plays
- The Gilded Fear That Guides The Flow - (4:36) - 3,745 plays
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,628 plays
- Of Everything That Rhymes - (5:03) - 3,360 plays
- An image apart from ourselves - (3:42) - 3,332 plays
- Is in its clearest form - (0:40) - 3,143 plays
- Whose palms create - (4:06) - 2,954 plays
- As would a weaver - (1:34) - 2,855 plays
- A shade of celadon - (2:27) - 2,807 plays
- so etched in memory - (2:55) - 2,780 plays