295 Shouts - 2,466,136 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 30-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,811 plays
- Pidgin - (1:09) - 1,752 plays
- Florid - Brambles Remix - (5:01) - 1,701 plays
- Sault - (3:17) - 1,858 plays
- Mercy - (3:00) - 1,418 plays
- The Gilded Fear That Guides The Flow - (4:36) - 1,599 plays
- Hawkeye - (3:45) - 1,589 plays
- With No Advantage - (0:33) - 1,581 plays
- Margin - (3:14) - 1,664 plays
- Reliquary - (3:02) - 1,458 plays