284 Shouts - 2,299,739 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 28-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sault - (3:17) - 4,317 plays
- Hawkeye - (3:45) - 3,670 plays
- Mercy - (3:00) - 3,153 plays
- Homily - (1:05) - 3,000 plays
- Reliquary - (3:02) - 3,093 plays
- Margin - (3:14) - 3,278 plays
- Excave - (3:56) - 2,756 plays
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,110 plays
- Lasted - (2:51) - 2,840 plays
- Gospel - (6:13) - 2,221 plays