289 Shouts - 2,388,559 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 30-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autochoral - (6:19) - 2,697 plays
- Sault - (3:17) - 2,163 plays
- Pidgin - (1:09) - 1,447 plays
- Margin - (3:14) - 1,591 plays
- Hawkeye - (3:45) - 1,468 plays
- Mercy - (3:00) - 1,281 plays
- Reliquary - (3:02) - 1,408 plays
- Lasted - (2:51) - 1,481 plays
- Excave - (3:56) - 1,212 plays
- Homily - (1:05) - 1,148 plays