275 Shouts - 2,120,323 Scrobbles
Since a young age, 28-year old Michigan resident Thomas Meluch has been fascinated with the sounds of nature and tape decay—through almost a decade of recordings, he has fostered an infatuation with a sort of sonic density that combines remnants of pop song structures with the lushness and unpredictability of field recordings. A veteran drummer of a half dozen bands, Meluch chose guitar and voice as the primary instruments for his work as Benoît Pioulard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mercy - (3:00) - 5,606 plays
- Hawkeye - (3:45) - 5,597 plays
- Reliquary - (3:02) - 5,122 plays
- Excave - (3:56) - 4,903 plays
- Homily - (1:05) - 4,802 plays
- Margin - (3:14) - 5,188 plays
- Gospel - (6:13) - 4,343 plays
- Florid - (2:48) - 4,120 plays
- Censer - (3:31) - 3,830 plays
- Litiya - (3:17) - 3,893 plays