40 Shouts - 112,629 Scrobbles
Alfred Hawthorn Hill (21 January 1924 – 20 April 1992), better known as Benny Hill, was a prolific English comic, actor & singer, best known for his television programme, The Benny Hill Show. Since its debut in 1969 his television show has been sold to over 140 countries worldwide, with viewership in the millions. The song "Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In the West)" is a bit autobiographical. Benny Hill had been a milkman in Eastleigh, Hampshire, working for Hanns Dairy whose premises was yards way from Market Street.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In the West) - (3:53) - 1,400 plays
- Main Theme - (1:04) - 327 plays
- Yakety Sax - (4:32) - 295 plays
- Ernie - (3:53) - 92 plays
- Harvest of Love - (2:22) - 69 plays
- Gather in the Mushrooms - (2:34) - 65 plays
- Transistor Radio - (2:59) - 76 plays
- Ting-A-Ling-A-Loo - (2:08) - 38 plays
- The Andalucian Gypsies - (2:14) - 42 plays
- Bianca - (2:28) - 30 plays