Ben Shepherd (born Hunter Benedict Shepherd, on September 20, 1968) is an American musician best known for playing bass in the band Soundgarden from 1990 until the band's 1997 break-up. He was born on an American military base in Okinawa, Japan. His family moved to Texas, then settled in Bainbridge Island, Washington where Shepherd grew up. Shepherd played in numerous punk-rock bands with friends before he was a teenager. After graduating high school, he worked as a carpenter and a laborer. He became involved in the grunge scene when he worked as a roadie for Nirvana.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baron Robber - (2:54) - 7 plays
- Collide - (3:20) - 7 plays
- Keystone - (3:05) - 1 plays
- Stone Pale - (3:06) - 1 plays
- Veritas - (4:58) - 1 plays
- The Blue Book - (2:42) - 2 plays
- Loose Ends - (3:10) - 1 plays
- Neverone Blues - (3:58) - 1 plays
- The Train You Can't Win (Holes) - (5:45) - 1 plays
- The Great Syrup Accident - (3:35) - 1 plays