Ben Shepherd (born Hunter Benedict Shepherd, on September 20, 1968) is an American musician best known for playing bass in the band Soundgarden from 1990 until the band's 1997 break-up. He was born on an American military base in Okinawa, Japan. His family moved to Texas, then settled in Bainbridge Island, Washington where Shepherd grew up. Shepherd played in numerous punk-rock bands with friends before he was a teenager. After graduating high school, he worked as a carpenter and a laborer. He became involved in the grunge scene when he worked as a roadie for Nirvana.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Parallax - (6:19) - 6 plays
- Stone Pale - (3:06) - 8 plays
- Collide - (3:20) - 6 plays
- Baron Robber - (2:54) - 10 plays
- Yatra - (6:59) - 3 plays
- Koda - (2:07) - 8 plays
- Loose Ends - (3:10) - 9 plays
- McCoy McCoy - (5:49) - 2 plays
- Keystone - (3:05) - 4 plays
- Take That! - (5:57) - 2 plays