200 Shouts - 1,699,571 Scrobbles
Belvedere was a canadian melodic punk/hardcore band formed in 1995. Originally not meant to play a show, they gained a cult following in Canada's punk scene. Known for their blazing technical speed and melodic vocals, the band also appeared on the Warped Tour and Groezrock Festival bills.
Taking their name from the '80s sitcom, Belvedere began in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1995 as the three-piece of Steve Rawles (guitar/vocals), Brock (bass), and Dan Hrynuik (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricshello concrete, hello pain looks like i'm paired with you again
goodbye conference, so long belonging, hit the road
i'm celebrating, simply elated
by your real opinions hiding in disguise (in disguise)
there's no point in faking, it's on the table
- LyricsOn The Ice He's My Favourite Player
Ten Goals A Season, The Game Won't Be The Same
Made The Trade, They Sent Him To Philly
We're The Reason He'll Never Play Here Again, No
Let Me Tell You About Aggression
- Lyricsfinally i see your plan and now i've come to understand.
you should have told me all the lies were true.
and that was all so long ago, maybe about a week or so.
if the one you're holding only knew.
fall back start over, let all the negativity subside.
- LyricsRemember never neding sorted explanations,
never had to think about it
never had to wonder where you're coming from
it's these complexities that scrambled our relations
i wonder why we thought about an open door
- LyricsFUCK YOU, will be message number one
with several clever jabs to follow that one
so sit there smirking you waste of skin
this time we've seen enough,
it's the nature of your deficiency, ridicule, ignorance
- Slaves to the Pavement - (2:59) - 1,145 plays
- Quicksand - (2:30) - 912 plays
- Unplugged - (2:27) - 904 plays
- Stain - (3:16) - 749 plays
- All About Perspectives - (3:02) - 761 plays