200 Shouts - 1,651,191 Scrobbles
Belvedere was a canadian melodic punk/hardcore band formed in 1995. Originally not meant to play a show, they gained a cult following in Canada's punk scene. Known for their blazing technical speed and melodic vocals, the band also appeared on the Warped Tour and Groezrock Festival bills.
Taking their name from the '80s sitcom, Belvedere began in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1995 as the three-piece of Steve Rawles (guitar/vocals), Brock (bass), and Dan Hrynuik (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Three's a Crowd - (2:46) - 3,254 plays
- Brandy Wine - (3:00) - 2,628 plays
- Two Minutes for Looking So good - (2:43) - 2,340 plays
- Subhuman Nature - (2:18) - 2,118 plays
- LyricsRemember never neding sorted explanations,
never had to think about it
never had to wonder where you're coming from
it's these complexities that scrambled our relations
i wonder why we thought about an open door
- Slaves to the Pavement - (2:59) - 1,453 plays
- Quicksand - (2:30) - 1,409 plays
- Unplugged - (2:27) - 1,459 plays
- Anesthetic - (4:08) - 1,147 plays
- Stain - (3:16) - 1,222 plays