199 Shouts - 1,623,255 Scrobbles
Belvedere was a canadian melodic punk/hardcore band formed in 1995. Originally not meant to play a show, they gained a cult following in Canada's punk scene. Known for their blazing technical speed and melodic vocals, the band also appeared on the Warped Tour and Groezrock Festival bills.
Taking their name from the '80s sitcom, Belvedere began in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1995 as the three-piece of Steve Rawles (guitar/vocals), Brock (bass), and Dan Hrynuik (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsfinally i see your plan and now i've come to understand.
you should have told me all the lies were true.
and that was all so long ago, maybe about a week or so.
if the one you're holding only knew.
fall back start over, let all the negativity subside.
- Two Minutes for Looking So good - (2:43) - 2,851 plays
- Three's a Crowd - (2:46) - 2,212 plays
- Subhuman Nature - (2:18) - 2,136 plays
- Closed Doors - (3:20) - 2,326 plays
- She Sells and Sand Sandwiches - (3:03) - 1,465 plays
- Repetition Rejection - (2:52) - 1,317 plays
- Slaves to the Pavement - (2:59) - 1,563 plays
- Cellophane Coffin - (0:54) - 1,229 plays
- A Juxtaposition of Action and Reason - (2:14) - 1,230 plays