200 Shouts - 1,651,575 Scrobbles
Belvedere was a canadian melodic punk/hardcore band formed in 1995. Originally not meant to play a show, they gained a cult following in Canada's punk scene. Known for their blazing technical speed and melodic vocals, the band also appeared on the Warped Tour and Groezrock Festival bills.
Taking their name from the '80s sitcom, Belvedere began in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1995 as the three-piece of Steve Rawles (guitar/vocals), Brock (bass), and Dan Hrynuik (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricshello concrete, hello pain looks like i'm paired with you again
goodbye conference, so long belonging, hit the road
i'm celebrating, simply elated
by your real opinions hiding in disguise (in disguise)
there's no point in faking, it's on the table
- Brandy Wine - (3:01) - 2,594 plays
- Two Minutes for Looking So good - (2:43) - 2,396 plays
- Subhuman Nature - (2:18) - 2,093 plays
- Closed Doors - (3:20) - 2,207 plays
- Slaves to the Pavement - (2:59) - 1,403 plays
- Unplugged - (2:27) - 1,285 plays
- Quicksand - (2:30) - 1,281 plays
- Stain - (3:16) - 1,113 plays
- She Sells and Sand Sandwiches - (3:03) - 1,027 plays