68 Shouts - 101,300 Scrobbles
New York City, United States
Bell Hollow was an American band that made bittersweet dream pop, singing songs both melodic and mysterious.
Formed in 2003 by bassist Christopher Bollman and guitarist Greg Fasolino, the Brooklyn-based quartet were inspired by the atmospheric British rock of the Eighties and related genres like shoegaze, new wave, and indie-rock, building on authentic experience as members of old-school NYC post-punk bands like The Naked and the Dead and The Children's Zoo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Water Burden - (3:39) - 160 plays
- Seven Sisters - (4:06) - 164 plays
- Copper Crayon - (3:32) - 160 plays
- Jamais Vu - (3:50) - 188 plays
- Foxgloves - (5:05) - 167 plays
- Eyes Like Planets - (4:40) - 134 plays
- Getting On in Years - (3:39) - 126 plays
- Storm's End - (4:48) - 111 plays
- Lowlights - (5:26) - 92 plays
- The Bottle Tree - (3:08) - 100 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online