68 Shouts - 102,154 Scrobbles
New York City, United States
Bell Hollow was an American band that made bittersweet dream pop, singing songs both melodic and mysterious.
Formed in 2003 by bassist Christopher Bollman and guitarist Greg Fasolino, the Brooklyn-based quartet were inspired by the atmospheric British rock of the Eighties and related genres like shoegaze, new wave, and indie-rock, building on authentic experience as members of old-school NYC post-punk bands like The Naked and the Dead and The Children's Zoo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jamais Vu - (3:50) - 208 plays
- Seven Sisters - (4:06) - 146 plays
- Our Water Burden - (3:39) - 150 plays
- Copper Crayon - (3:32) - 137 plays
- Eyes Like Planets - (4:40) - 119 plays
- Foxgloves - (5:05) - 152 plays
- Getting On in Years - (3:39) - 107 plays
- Storm's End - (4:48) - 95 plays
- Lowlights - (5:26) - 77 plays
- The Bottle Tree - (3:08) - 98 plays