68 Shouts - 99,510 Scrobbles
New York City, United States
Bell Hollow was an American band that made bittersweet dream pop, singing songs both melodic and mysterious.
Formed in 2003 by bassist Christopher Bollman and guitarist Greg Fasolino, the Brooklyn-based quartet were inspired by the atmospheric British rock of the Eighties and related genres like shoegaze, new wave, and indie-rock, building on authentic experience as members of old-school NYC post-punk bands like The Naked and the Dead and The Children's Zoo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jamais Vu - (3:50) - 265 plays
- Our Water Burden - (3:39) - 283 plays
- Seven Sisters - (4:06) - 244 plays
- Copper Crayon - (3:32) - 287 plays
- Foxgloves - (5:05) - 332 plays
- Eyes Like Planets - (4:40) - 217 plays
- Getting On in Years - (3:39) - 264 plays
- Lowlights - (5:26) - 241 plays
- The Bottle Tree - (3:08) - 204 plays
- Storm's End - (4:48) - 192 plays