68 Shouts - 98,389 Scrobbles
New York City, United States
Bell Hollow was an American band that made bittersweet dream pop, singing songs both melodic and mysterious.
Formed in 2003 by bassist Christopher Bollman and guitarist Greg Fasolino, the Brooklyn-based quartet were inspired by the atmospheric British rock of the Eighties and related genres like shoegaze, new wave, and indie-rock, building on authentic experience as members of old-school NYC post-punk bands like The Naked and the Dead and The Children's Zoo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Sisters - (4:06) - 256 plays
- Our Water Burden - (3:39) - 288 plays
- Jamais Vu - (3:50) - 270 plays
- Foxgloves - (5:05) - 323 plays
- Copper Crayon - (3:32) - 330 plays
- Eyes Like Planets - (4:40) - 212 plays
- Getting On in Years - (3:39) - 258 plays
- Storm's End - (4:48) - 206 plays
- Lowlights - (5:26) - 239 plays
- The Bottle Tree - (3:08) - 180 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations