29 Shouts - 31,521 Scrobbles
Belarus are purveyors of stunning, melody-driven, often epic songs. While recently finding themselves compared to the likes of Snow Patrol, Athlete and Thirteen Senses, the group have also gained favourable comparisons with Crowded House, Rufus Wainwright and Radiohead. The band hail from Faringdon, midway between Swindon and Oxford, and their music reflects both the pastoral Englishness of their surroundings and the inevitability of modern technology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Standing in the Right Place - (3:41) - 184 plays
- Here, There and Everywhere - (5:15) - 55 plays
- In The End It's Easy - (1:59) - 91 plays
- Dream - (3:08) - 52 plays
- Lost And Found - 48 plays
- Taking The Mad Out Of Madness - (4:55) - 61 plays
- On The Spot - (1:09) - 45 plays
- Shame To Fall - (4:33) - 45 plays
- In The End Its Easy - (4:00) - 27 plays
- Sinking To The Bottom - (3:41) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online