Behead the Prophet No Lord Shall Live
29 Shouts - 42,269 Scrobbles
Behead The Prophet No Lord Shall Live was a hardcore punk band from the mid-'90s, who utilized the unbridled, apocalyptic intensity of the original "emo" sound, and in turn became highly influential in the queercore scene. Joshua Plague (Ploeg) and Jon Quittner were both members of Olympia, Washington's Mukilteo Fairies and when that band broke up around 1994, they guickly gathered together a group of musicians from Olympia, Bellingham and Seattle to form Behead The Prophet, No Lord Shall Live.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Apocalypse Through Sound - (1:21) - 51 plays
- Lewd Lewd Lewd - (0:53) - 53 plays
- Sacrifice on the Altar of Convenience - (0:53) - 49 plays
- Adam Faith - (0:56) - 47 plays
- History Died Laughing - (0:39) - 42 plays
- Seperated States - (1:03) - 40 plays
- In the Garden - (1:11) - 48 plays
- They Shall Not Pass - (0:59) - 47 plays
- Welcome to the New Killer Bees - (0:43) - 36 plays
- Baby Loves to Watch Me Sleep - (0:44) - 37 plays