Bees Make Honey
1 Shouts - 2,786 Scrobbles
Bees Make Honey were an influential band in the early pub rock movement in the UK. The band were formed in 1971 in north London by Barry Richardson, who had a residency in a jazz band at the "Tally Ho" public house, when Eggs Over Easy started playing pub rock there. He invited Ruan O’Lochlainn, Deke O’Brien and Mick Molloy, former members of Irish showband The Alpine Seven, to see Eggs over Easy and they formed a band with American drummer Bob “Cee” Siebenberg, who would later rise to fame in Supertramp.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Music Every Night - (3:02) - 9 plays
- What Have We Got To Lose - (3:35) - 7 plays
- Knee Trembler - (2:31) - 7 plays
- Indian Bayou Saturday - (3:27) - 7 plays
- Caldonia - 7 plays
- Highway Song - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Kentucky Chicken Fry - 3 plays
- My Rockin' Days - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Chinee's Dead - 1 plays
- So Tired - 2 plays