1 Shouts - 1,112 Scrobbles
Beatrice began singing when she was a little girl. Her mother used to sit and play the piano, and Beatrice would stand next to it and sing along. When she was only seven, she wrote her first song with her sister, Veronica. The song was called "It's a radio, oh oh" and definitely had the makings of a Number 1 hit! When she was a little older, Beatrice joined the Church youth choir, and it wasn't long before she realised that this was something that she was meant to do. Her passion for Country music was born after she was given the opportunity to sing the Dolly Parton song, "High and Mighty".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online