1 Shouts - 13,505 Scrobbles
The Mighty Beatphreak make public their first album with an abundance of jazzy, funky, soulful sounds to make anyone feel downright blissful. Back in the day Beatphreak was just a lone ranger with Jason Holmes on the decks droppin’ his eclectic DJ sets to the masses. Holmes started his DJ career with Fat City Records in Manchester 97’, soon becoming a firm favourite with the local crowds. He began to produce infamous DJ mixes in the late 90’s under a new identity, and as a consequence the Beatphreak designation began.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wizball - (3:33) - 45 plays
- ska dub - (3:20) - 19 plays
- Gospel Nights - (6:08) - 17 plays
- She Can Love - (4:14) - 12 plays
- Lil Hammond - (3:05) - 5 plays
- Lil' Hammond - (3:07) - 5 plays
- Skadub - (3:19) - 4 plays
- Frequent Flyer - Kingston jamaica CD1 Montego Days - Ska Dub - (11:06) - 3 plays
- Crazy Lady - (4:57) - 4 plays
- Believe - (4:32) - 3 plays