36 Shouts - 226,229 Scrobbles
Beat Circus is a band from Boston, Massachusetts fronted by multi-instrumentalist / singer-songwriter Brian Carpenter, who has been its only constant member since its inception. The band's songs are characterized by lush arrangements, eclectic instrumentation, and Carpenter's lyrical themes of love, death, religion, and American mythologies. The music draws heavily from several disparate genres including experimental music, modern classical, cabaret, circus music, Appalachian string music, bluegrass music, old-time music, Southern Gospel, and funereal music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Contortionist Tango - (6:55) - 180 plays
- Delirium Tremens - (4:07) - 267 plays
- The Ghost Of Emma Jean - (4:44) - 276 plays
- Slavochka - (4:09) - 163 plays
- Boy From Black Mountain - (5:46) - 188 plays
- Dark Eyes - (3:02) - 192 plays
- The Mack - (4:20) - 136 plays
- The February Train - (4:16) - 178 plays
- The Life You Save May Be Your Own - (2:59) - 194 plays
- Gyp the Blood - (2:24) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online