Beasts of Bourbon
30 Shouts - 273,709 Scrobbles
Beasts of Bourbon were an Australian rock 'n' roll band from Sydney, New South Wales that formed in 1983, with a line-up that has changed as the band splintered and reformed several times. Although they received limited commercial success, they are widely influential and critically acclaimed. They helped define Australian Swamp rock and are something of a supergroup, featuring line-ups of some of the most popular musicians of that sub-genre over many years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Psycho - (3:57) - 554 plays
- Chase The Dragon - (3:41) - 361 plays
- The Low Road - (4:25) - 226 plays
- Drop Out - (4:06) - 223 plays
- Evil Ruby - (3:32) - 227 plays
- Cocksucker Blues - (7:01) - 133 plays
- Love & Death - (4:04) - 150 plays
- Save Me A Place - (5:39) - 118 plays
- Ride On - (6:29) - 130 plays
- Lonesome Bones - (4:32) - 112 plays