Beasts of Bourbon
26 Shouts - 231,257 Scrobbles
Beasts of Bourbon were an Australian rock 'n' roll band from Sydney, New South Wales that formed in 1983, with a line-up that has changed as the band splintered and reformed several times. Although they received limited commercial success, they are widely influential and critically acclaimed. They helped define Australian Swamp rock and are something of a supergroup, featuring line-ups of some of the most popular musicians of that sub-genre over many years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Psycho - (3:57) - 997 plays
- Chase The Dragon - (3:41) - 698 plays
- Cocksucker Blues - (7:01) - 356 plays
- Drop Out - (4:06) - 348 plays
- The Low Road - (4:25) - 360 plays
- Just Right - (5:15) - 304 plays
- Love & Death - (4:04) - 301 plays
- Evil Ruby - (3:32) - 278 plays
- Ride On - (6:29) - 286 plays
- Lonesome Bones - (4:32) - 213 plays