Beacon Street Union
12 Shouts - 34,927 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 131 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 129 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 98 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 76 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 72 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 71 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 57 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 104 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 77 plays
- Beautiful Delilah - (2:12) - 67 plays