Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 34,125 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 220 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 149 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 114 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 122 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 115 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 98 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 87 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 77 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 92 plays
- Beautiful Delilah - (2:12) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online