Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 33,250 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 219 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 120 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 138 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 112 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 88 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 107 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 91 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 89 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 59 plays
- The Prophet - (4:34) - 70 plays