Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 31,694 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 220 plays
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 225 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 155 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 162 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 129 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 124 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 130 plays
- The Clown's Overture - (2:41) - 122 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 123 plays
- Speed Kills - (1:59) - 113 plays