Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 31,982 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 206 plays
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 219 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 159 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 125 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 106 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 118 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 111 plays
- The Clown's Overture - (2:41) - 110 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 114 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 110 plays