Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 29,644 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 241 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 275 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 168 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 154 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 153 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 172 plays
- Beautiful Delilah - (2:12) - 130 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 165 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 131 plays
- Speed Kills - (1:59) - 130 plays