Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 28,156 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 246 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 309 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 132 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 142 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 138 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 151 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 216 plays
- Beautiful Delilah - (2:12) - 104 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 131 plays
- The Prophet - (4:34) - 106 plays