Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 32,351 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 229 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 206 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 125 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 157 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 123 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 109 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 97 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 109 plays
- The Clown's Overture - (2:41) - 102 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 105 plays