Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 30,200 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 226 plays
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 226 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 159 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 159 plays
- Mystic Morning - (5:58) - 166 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 148 plays
- Beautiful Delilah - (2:12) - 129 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 146 plays
- The Prophet - (4:34) - 125 plays
- Speed Kills - (1:59) - 133 plays