Beacon Street Union
11 Shouts - 33,767 Scrobbles
Beacon Street Union was a 1960s psychedelic era rock band, named for a street in their native Boston, whose original members were John Lincoln Wright (vocals, percussion), Paul Tartachny (guitar, vocals), Wayne Ulaky (bass, vocals), Robert Rhodes (keyboards, bass), and Richard Weisberg (drums). With the exception of a few rock standards, their diverse music was composed by group members, primarily Wright and Ulaky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Green Destroys The Gold - (3:03) - 236 plays
- The Clown Died In Marvin Gardens - (3:58) - 154 plays
- Four Hundred And Five - (2:11) - 116 plays
- A Not Very August Afternoon - (3:44) - 115 plays
- Blue Suede Shoes - (2:11) - 99 plays
- Blue Avenue - (2:53) - 88 plays
- Now I Taste The Tears - (3:13) - 110 plays
- Angus Of Aberdeen - (4:37) - 87 plays
- Sadie Said No - (2:54) - 74 plays
- The Prophet - (4:34) - 69 plays