42 Shouts - 22,215 Scrobbles
Battle Dagorath was brought into creation by BSB (vocals, guitar, bass) in 2002. After recording various unreleased demos in the early years, the debut album “Eternal Throne” was released in 2008. The Chilling debut induces a deathmarch through Cosmic Frozen Landscapes, Cold Bleak Atmospheres and Intense Glorification of Darkness. Vinterriket (Germany) helped with both intro & outro. Battle Dagorath had established their sound, described as the realm of Cold Misanthropic Majesty.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Empire of imperial shadows - (12:18) - 200 plays
- Spirits of Winter Darkness - (3:19) - 191 plays
- Dead Eyes of The Moon - (5:07) - 224 plays
- Kingdom of black abyss - (14:08) - 151 plays
- Ruin Upon the Mountainside - (8:45) - 189 plays
- Under the Warlord Spell - (6:42) - 159 plays
- The Marching Shadows of Eternal Death - (6:54) - 176 plays
- Dämmerstunde (Einklang) - (1:38) - 180 plays
- Where Darkness & Frost Prevails - (9:32) - 134 plays
- The Dark Fire, the Black Gate - (7:43) - 159 plays