90 Shouts - 1,561,552 Scrobbles
In 1983, childhood friends and schoolmates Jeroen Haamers (guitar) and Johnny Zuidhof (drums) formed the Dutch rockabilly band Batmobile
Recruiting Jeroen's brother Eric, the band began playing local venues, covering the likes of Elvis Presley, Johnny Burnette and Gene Vincent. After a few years, the group decided to start writing their own material. Their songs were heavely inspired by the rockabilly past but infused with a restless and manic energy. This sound, combined with their purportedly wild live shows, attracted people from the psychobilly scene towards the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss me now - (3:15) - 2,402 plays
- Shoot shoot - (3:24) - 1,299 plays
- Can't find my way back home - (2:40) - 1,476 plays
- Girls girls girls - (3:32) - 1,406 plays
- Calamity man - (3:37) - 1,330 plays
- Ace of spades - (2:48) - 1,131 plays
- Gorilla rock - (2:30) - 1,184 plays
- Go Satan Go - (2:09) - 949 plays
- Gates of Heaven - (3:34) - 1,049 plays
- Hellalujah - (2:34) - 684 plays