87 Shouts - 1,471,135 Scrobbles
In 1983, childhood friends and schoolmates Jeroen Haamers (guitar) and Johnny Zuidhof (drums) formed the Dutch rockabilly band Batmobile
Recruiting Jeroen's brother Eric, the band began playing local venues, covering the likes of Elvis Presley, Johnny Burnette and Gene Vincent. After a few years, the group decided to start writing their own material. Their songs were heavely inspired by the rockabilly past but infused with a restless and manic energy. This sound, combined with their purportedly wild live shows, attracted people from the psychobilly scene towards the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss me now - (3:15) - 2,433 plays
- Girls girls girls - (3:32) - 1,630 plays
- Can't find my way back home - (2:40) - 1,625 plays
- Hellalujah - (2:33) - 1,464 plays
- Shoot shoot - (3:24) - 1,477 plays
- Go Satan Go - (2:09) - 1,338 plays
- Killerspeed - (2:14) - 1,175 plays
- Gorilla rock - (2:30) - 1,244 plays
- Ubangi Stomp - (1:51) - 1,150 plays
- Calamity man - (3:37) - 1,242 plays