89 Shouts - 1,552,462 Scrobbles
In 1983, childhood friends and schoolmates Jeroen Haamers (guitar) and Johnny Zuidhof (drums) formed the Dutch rockabilly band Batmobile
Recruiting Jeroen's brother Eric, the band began playing local venues, covering the likes of Elvis Presley, Johnny Burnette and Gene Vincent. After a few years, the group decided to start writing their own material. Their songs were heavely inspired by the rockabilly past but infused with a restless and manic energy. This sound, combined with their purportedly wild live shows, attracted people from the psychobilly scene towards the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss me now - (3:15) - 2,276 plays
- Can't find my way back home - (2:40) - 1,485 plays
- Shoot shoot - (3:24) - 1,313 plays
- Girls girls girls - (3:32) - 1,353 plays
- Ace of spades - (2:48) - 1,128 plays
- Calamity man - (3:37) - 1,317 plays
- Gorilla rock - (2:30) - 1,173 plays
- Go Satan Go - (2:09) - 969 plays
- Gates of Heaven - (3:34) - 1,043 plays
- Hellalujah - (2:35) - 725 plays