24 Shouts - 136,892 Scrobbles
Bastro was the more prominent of guitarist David Grubbs' two immediate post-Squirrel Bait projects (the concurrently running Bitch Magnet being the other). Grubbs originally joined the Louisville, KY-based Squirrel Bait while still in high school, and was actually one of the oldest members of the group; when he and bassist Clark Johnson left for college, it effectively spelled the end of the band after two important releases. Grubbs went to Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and formed an early version of Bastro in 1987 with bassist Dan Treado, who soon left.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tallow Waters - (1:49) - 509 plays
- Demons Begone - (2:42) - 443 plays
- Guapo - (1:59) - 486 plays
- Recidivist - (2:39) - 706 plays
- Filthy Five Filthy Ten - (2:49) - 449 plays
- I Come From A Long Line Of Shipbuilders - (3:42) - 407 plays
- Tobacco In The Sink - (2:59) - 418 plays
- Can Of Whoopass - (2:49) - 380 plays
- Decent Skin - (3:19) - 376 plays
- Shoot Me A Deer - (2:15) - 372 plays