Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash
1 Shouts - 54,516 Scrobbles
Described by Rolling Stone as "pure Americana heart and soul", The Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash are the voice and vision of songwriter Mark Stuart. Since forming the band in 1995, he's performed with most every major artist in the Country and Americana music community. Stuart was personally given permission to use the band's name by Johnny Cash himself. He was also honored by the Man in Black with an invitation to record songs at Cash's own home in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Highway Bound - (3:31) - 144 plays
- Well Worn Heart - (3:39) - 111 plays
- The Road To Bakersfield - (4:09) - 98 plays
- No Honky-Tonks - (4:15) - 87 plays
- Texas Sun - (3:06) - 107 plays
- New Old Story - (3:36) - 71 plays
- Ain't No Tellin' - (3:34) - 65 plays
- Into The Blue - (3:01) - 63 plays
- Leave A Light On - (2:47) - 70 plays
- Poor Man's Son - (4:03) - 68 plays