Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash
1 Shouts - 56,023 Scrobbles
Described by Rolling Stone as "pure Americana heart and soul", The Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash are the voice and vision of songwriter Mark Stuart. Since forming the band in 1995, he's performed with most every major artist in the Country and Americana music community. Stuart was personally given permission to use the band's name by Johnny Cash himself. He was also honored by the Man in Black with an invitation to record songs at Cash's own home in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Highway Bound - (3:31) - 113 plays
- The Road To Bakersfield - (4:09) - 92 plays
- Texas Sun - (3:06) - 90 plays
- Long Black Veil - (4:03) - 82 plays
- Well Worn Heart - (3:39) - 73 plays
- No Honky-Tonks - (4:15) - 54 plays
- New Old Story - (3:36) - 49 plays
- Trains Gonna Roll - (3:51) - 56 plays
- Austin Night - (3:39) - 97 plays
- Poor Man's Son - (4:03) - 40 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online