4 Shouts - 63,143 Scrobbles
Main Last FM page = Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba Bassekou Kouyaté (born in 1966 in Garana) is a musician from Mali. His band is known as Ngoni ba. He was born in Garana, Barouéli Cercle, 60 kilometres from Ségou in 1966. At the age of 12, he started playing the Ngoni. In the late 80's he moved to the capital Bamako. Kouyaté's debut album Segu Blue was released internationally in 2007 by Out Here Records and distributed in the U.K. by Proper Music Distribution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassekou - (3:21) - 801 plays
- Jonkoloni - (5:05) - 459 plays
- Tabali te - (1:46) - 267 plays
- I Speak Fula - (3:40) - 304 plays
- The River Tune - (3:12) - 230 plays
- Juru nani (feat. Kassemady Diabate) - (5:41) - 175 plays
- Ngoni fola - (4:15) - 232 plays
- Bambugu Blues - (5:05) - 209 plays
- Torin Torin - Feat. Harouna Samake - (4:47) - 226 plays
- Mbowdi (feat. Zoumana Tereta) - (5:19) - 142 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online