Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba
24 Shouts - 209,365 Scrobbles
Taj Mahal describes him as a genius, a living proof that the blues comes from the region of Segu. Bassekou Kouyate is one of Mali's best-known ngoni players. He has collaborated with many important traditional musicians of his country as well as international such as Carlos Santana, U2 among many many others. Most recently he is featured on Ali Farkas posthumous album 'Savane' and toured with him leaving a lasting impression on the audience as the bands solo ngoni player.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassekou - (3:21) - 404 plays
- Jama Ko - (4:39) - 620 plays
- Ngoni Fola - (4:16) - 395 plays
- Jonkoloni - (5:06) - 364 plays
- Ne me fatigue pas - (3:48) - 466 plays
- Tabeli Te - (1:46) - 323 plays
- Sinaly - (3:37) - 412 plays
- Dankou - (3:48) - 374 plays
- Madou - (3:44) - 395 plays
- Kele magni - (3:53) - 333 plays