4 Shouts - 62,520 Scrobbles
Main Last FM page = Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba Bassekou Kouyaté (born in 1966 in Garana) is a musician from Mali. His band is known as Ngoni ba. He was born in Garana, Barouéli Cercle, 60 kilometres from Ségou in 1966. At the age of 12, he started playing the Ngoni. In the late 80's he moved to the capital Bamako. Kouyaté's debut album Segu Blue was released internationally in 2007 by Out Here Records and distributed in the U.K. by Proper Music Distribution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassekou - (3:21) - 920 plays
- Jonkoloni - (5:05) - 569 plays
- Tabali te - (1:46) - 347 plays
- The River Tune - (3:12) - 299 plays
- I Speak Fula - (3:40) - 387 plays
- Ngoni fola - (4:15) - 314 plays
- Juru nani (feat. Kassemady Diabate) - (5:41) - 244 plays
- Bambugu Blues - (5:05) - 211 plays
- Torin Torin - Feat. Harouna Samake - (4:47) - 305 plays
- Mbowdi (feat. Zoumana Tereta) - (5:19) - 216 plays