4 Shouts - 58,698 Scrobbles
Main Last FM page = Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba Bassekou Kouyaté (born in 1966 in Garana) is a musician from Mali. His band is known as Ngoni ba. He was born in Garana, Barouéli Cercle, 60 kilometres from Ségou in 1966. At the age of 12, he started playing the Ngoni. In the late 80's he moved to the capital Bamako. Kouyaté's debut album Segu Blue was released internationally in 2007 by Out Here Records and distributed in the U.K. by Proper Music Distribution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassekou - (3:21) - 1,165 plays
- Jonkoloni - (5:05) - 794 plays
- The River Tune - (3:12) - 533 plays
- Tabali te - (1:46) - 510 plays
- I Speak Fula - (3:40) - 519 plays
- Juru nani (feat. Kassemady Diabate) - (5:41) - 413 plays
- Ngoni fola - (4:15) - 462 plays
- Mbowdi (feat. Zoumana Tereta) - (5:19) - 360 plays
- Bambugu Blues - (5:05) - 339 plays
- Andra's song - (4:20) - 365 plays