4 Shouts - 59,754 Scrobbles
Main Last FM page = Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba Bassekou Kouyaté (born in 1966 in Garana) is a musician from Mali. His band is known as Ngoni ba. He was born in Garana, Barouéli Cercle, 60 kilometres from Ségou in 1966. At the age of 12, he started playing the Ngoni. In the late 80's he moved to the capital Bamako. Kouyaté's debut album Segu Blue was released internationally in 2007 by Out Here Records and distributed in the U.K. by Proper Music Distribution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassekou - (3:21) - 1,124 plays
- Jonkoloni - (5:05) - 774 plays
- The River Tune - (3:12) - 510 plays
- Tabali te - (1:46) - 513 plays
- I Speak Fula - (3:40) - 500 plays
- Juru nani (feat. Kassemady Diabate) - (5:41) - 398 plays
- Ngoni fola - (4:15) - 428 plays
- Mbowdi (feat. Zoumana Tereta) - (5:19) - 343 plays
- Andra's song - (4:20) - 360 plays
- Bambugu Blues - (5:05) - 298 plays