1 Shouts - 1,709 Scrobbles
On the surface, Barton’s music may sound like dance music, but there's a lot more going on both musically and lyrically for those who listen deeper. The euro-based singer-songwriter doesn't rely on common clichés. He draws from his personal life experience; adding an authenticity that is hard to find in much of today’s pop music. “My life and everything in it influences my music, both in terms of providing reference material and inspiration itself,” he explains.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taker - (3:39) - 3 plays
- Hell to Pay - (5:58) - 4 plays
- To Call My Own (Josh Harris Club Mix) - (8:00) - 3 plays
- Valentine (Eric Kupper Nu Disco Radio Mix) - (3:52) - 2 plays
- Time to Go - (4:49) - 1 plays
- Don't Stop (Jaimy vs. BARTON Dub) - (8:11) - 1 plays
- Dodgeball - (4:48) - 1 plays
- To Call My Own (Manny's I'm In Love Mix) - (10:05) - 1 plays
- Don't Stop (BARTON's Cessation Mix) - (8:18) - 1 plays
- Шанс - 9 plays