210 Shouts - 3,286,622 Scrobbles
Barry Manilow (born June 17, 1943 in Brooklyn, New York, United States) is an American pop singer-songwriter, musician, arranger, producer, conductor, and performer, best known for such recordings as "Could It Be Magic", "Mandy", "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana (At the Copa)." In 1978, five of his albums were on the best-selling charts simultaneously, a feat equaled only by Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen and Johnny Mathis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
- LyricsYou know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
- Copacabana (At The Copa) - Long Version - (0:31) - 3,229 plays
- LyricsI've been alive forever
And I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music and I write the songs
I write the songs that make the whole world sing
- LyricsThere you are, lookin' just the same as you did last time I touched you
And here I am, close to gettin' tangled up inside the thought of you
Do you love him as much as I love her?
And will that love be strong when old feelings start to stir?
Looks like we made it
- Copacabana (At The Copa) - (4:01) - 3,003 plays
- Copacabana - (1:32) - 3,095 plays
- Could It Be Magic - (6:47) - 2,819 plays
- Copacabana - Radio - (3:57) - 2,842 plays
- Weekend in New England - (3:45) - 2,463 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online