88 Shouts - 1,342,976 Scrobbles
Audio artist Barry Adamson started out as bass player for British punk band Magazine, however, he's since carved more of a name for himself equally for being a founding member of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and also for composing a large chunk of the score of David Lynch's Lost Highway. Adamson's solo work varies heavily between Film Noir and classic to industrial rock, whilst taking in everything in between, making him almost impossible to pigeonhole.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something Wicked This Way Comes - (4:34) - 2,843 plays
- Hollywood Sunset - (2:01) - 1,991 plays
- Mr. Eddy's Theme 1 - (3:31) - 1,379 plays
- Mr. Eddy's Theme 2 - (2:13) - 1,229 plays
- The Vibes Ain't Nothin' But The Vibes - (4:49) - 1,788 plays
- Something Wicked This Way Comes (Edit) - (2:54) - 894 plays
- The Beaten Side of Town - (4:48) - 883 plays
- Jazz Devil - (5:06) - 801 plays
- Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Pelvis - (5:38) - 1,348 plays
- The Sweetest Embrace - (4:49) - 1,352 plays