87 Shouts - 1,325,609 Scrobbles
Audio artist Barry Adamson started out as bass player for British punk band Magazine, however, he's since carved more of a name for himself equally for being a founding member of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and also for composing a large chunk of the score of David Lynch's Lost Highway. Adamson's solo work varies heavily between Film Noir and classic to industrial rock, whilst taking in everything in between, making him almost impossible to pigeonhole.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something Wicked This Way Comes - (4:34) - 2,729 plays
- Hollywood Sunset - (2:01) - 2,223 plays
- Mr. Eddy's Theme 1 - (3:31) - 1,460 plays
- Mr. Eddy's Theme 2 - (2:13) - 1,313 plays
- Something Wicked This Way Comes (Edit) - (2:54) - 1,118 plays
- The Beaten Side of Town - (4:48) - 1,034 plays
- The Vibes Ain't Nothin' But The Vibes - (4:49) - 1,477 plays
- Jazz Devil - (5:06) - 833 plays
- The Sweetest Embrace - (4:49) - 1,271 plays
- The Big Bamboozle - (3:36) - 1,200 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online