41 Shouts - 67,539 Scrobbles
4 piece instrumental rock band from Los Angeles Barrows fuses atmospheric and heavy music in the form of sprawling concept albums. The band creates entrancing, circling riffs and rhythms intercut with explosive peaks and brilliant subtleties. "Red Giant", the sophomore album by Barrows is fittingly massive in thematic scope as it is in sonic heft. An album about the life of a star and what happens after it dies, the band depicts the stages of celestial death throughout the album’s five epic tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red Giant - (8:34) - 1,009 plays
- Nebula - (8:33) - 981 plays
- Black Hole - (5:45) - 747 plays
- Wormhole - (6:54) - 804 plays
- Beyond - (10:50) - 672 plays
- Lost in the Woods - (6:13) - 496 plays
- Wrath of the Sea - (8:18) - 552 plays
- Imprecari Island - (2:20) - 388 plays
- Obsequies - (3:05) - 392 plays
- Red Winds - (8:24) - 418 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online