102 Shouts - 2,506,936 Scrobbles
Barrington Levy (born April 30, 1964) is a reggae and dancehall artist. He was born in Clarendon, Jamaica and soon formed a band with his cousin, Everton Dacres, called the Mighty Multitude; the pair released "My Black Girl" in 1977. Levy established his solo career the next year with "A Long Time Since We Don't Have No Love"; though the single was a failure, the fourteen year old was a popular performer at Jamaican dancehalls.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here I Come - (3:45) - 14,359 plays
- Under Mi Sensi - (3:10) - 8,467 plays
- Black Roses - (2:40) - 6,350 plays
- Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) - (4:02) - 6,010 plays
- Under Me Sensi - (4:31) - 5,363 plays
- Murderer - (2:35) - 5,461 plays
- Collie Weed - (2:26) - 2,718 plays
- Too Experienced - (3:12) - 2,542 plays
- Bounty Hunter - (3:06) - 2,360 plays
- Prison Oval Rock - (3:09) - 2,095 plays