Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts
2 Shouts - 24,934 Scrobbles
Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts are a Canadian rock band, based out of Vancouver that formed in 1980. The band's name was taken from the title of Lou Reed's 1983 album. Bentall's first group was Brandon Wolf, a pseudonym he also used, which formed in 1979 with the original line-up consisting of: Bentall (lead vocals, keyboards, rhythm guitar), Doug McFetridge (guitar), Kevin Swain (bass) and Derek Morrison (drums) and which later changed to: Brad Kilburn (bass), Wilf Froese (keyboards) and Jack Guppy (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Ya - (3:33) - 263 plays
- Something To Live For - (4:01) - 60 plays
- I'm Shattered - (4:32) - 38 plays
- Come Back To Me - (3:40) - 48 plays
- Life Could Be Worse - (4:23) - 28 plays
- Doin' Fine - (3:39) - 111 plays
- Oh Shelley - (5:02) - 9 plays
- Crime Against Love - (3:31) - 8 plays
- She's My Inspiration - (4:17) - 5 plays
- Gin Palace - (4:47) - 12 plays