Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts
2 Shouts - 25,589 Scrobbles
Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts are a Canadian rock band, based out of Vancouver that formed in 1980. The band's name was taken from the title of Lou Reed's 1983 album. Bentall's first group was Brandon Wolf, a pseudonym he also used, which formed in 1979 with the original line-up consisting of: Bentall (lead vocals, keyboards, rhythm guitar), Doug McFetridge (guitar), Kevin Swain (bass) and Derek Morrison (drums) and which later changed to: Brad Kilburn (bass), Wilf Froese (keyboards) and Jack Guppy (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Back To Me - (3:40) - 51 plays
- Doin' Fine - (3:39) - 49 plays
- Do Ya - (3:33) - 22 plays
- Something To Live For - (4:01) - 43 plays
- I'm Shattered - (4:32) - 18 plays
- Oh Shelley - (5:02) - 10 plays
- Life Could Be Worse - (4:23) - 5 plays
- Crime Against Love - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Livin' In The 90's - (5:03) - 4 plays
- Jelly Roll - (4:08) - 3 plays