2 Shouts - 6,994 Scrobbles
Monte Cooley, founder of Barnabas, on the origins of the band: "The Lord put it on my heart to start a hard-rock Christian band in 1977, for evangelizing young people. At the time, I was unaware of *any* Christian groups that were playing anything that could remotely be called hard or metal rock; this was before I heard about Resurrection Band. " Monte eventually left the band. But Barnabas went on to record some of the greatest Christian Metal acheivements of the early to mid 80's. They were highly controversial and took a lot of heat and criticism from several "Christian leaders".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prophecy In Dub - (3:43) - 13 plays
- Breathless Wonderment - (6:45) - 12 plays
- No Freedom - (4:37) - 11 plays
- Cool Rock - (4:14) - 14 plays
- Bionic Skank - (3:35) - 14 plays
- Murder - (3:40) - 9 plays
- If Love Brings Love - (4:12) - 6 plays
- Cabecita - (2:59) - 7 plays
- Stormclouds - (4:43) - 7 plays
- Wie Ein Marchen Vom Gluck - (3:03) - 4 plays