424 Shouts - 1,534,673 Scrobbles
Bark Psychosis is a band from east London, England formed in 1986. Graham Sutton is the core of the group, supported by a dynamic roster of musicians. The line up for the seminal album "Hex" was Graham Sutton, Daniel Gish, John Ling, and Mark Simnett. Current members include Sutton, Colin Bradley, Lee Harris (formerly with Talk Talk), and others. Formed as a Napalm Death cover band when Sutton, Ling and Simnett were in their teens, they released several singles and EPs from 1988 to 1994. The band then released their first album Hex in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Loom - (5:15) - 6,939 plays
- Absent Friend - (8:20) - 7,013 plays
- A Street Scene - (5:48) - 6,856 plays
- Big Shot - (5:21) - 5,455 plays
- Pendulum Man - (9:53) - 5,188 plays
- Fingerspit - (8:21) - 4,451 plays
- Eyes & Smiles - (8:30) - 3,351 plays
- From What Is Said To When It's Read - (5:25) - 3,177 plays
- The Black Meat - (6:48) - 2,591 plays
- 400 Winters - (5:47) - 2,308 plays