421 Shouts - 1,482,467 Scrobbles
Bark Psychosis is a band from Waltham Forest, East London. Graham Sutton is the core of the group, supported by a dynamic roster of musicians. The line up for the seminal album "Hex" was Graham Sutton, Daniel Gish, John Ling, and Mark Simnett. Current members include Sutton, Colin Bradley, Lee Harris (formerly with Talk Talk), and others. Formed as a Napalm Death cover band when Sutton, Ling and Simnett were in their teens, they released several singles and EPs from 1988 to 1994. The band then released their first album Hex in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Loom - (5:15) - 7,268 plays
- Absent Friend - (8:20) - 7,340 plays
- A Street Scene - (5:48) - 6,907 plays
- Big Shot - (5:21) - 5,428 plays
- Pendulum Man - (9:53) - 5,252 plays
- Fingerspit - (8:21) - 4,470 plays
- Eyes & Smiles - (8:30) - 3,391 plays
- From What Is Said To When It's Read - (5:25) - 3,018 plays
- The Black Meat - (6:48) - 2,646 plays
- Miss Abuse - (6:09) - 2,323 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online