Bare Egil Band
28 Shouts - 317,953 Scrobbles
DETTE FOTOGRAFEIET ER LASTST OPP og BENYTTET ULOVLIG : FOTO: Per Heimly ©
Bare Egil Band is, as the name implies (Bare Egil = Only Egil), a one-man-band, that established himself on the musical scene in the middle of the 1990s. The only member is Egil Hegerberg from Bøler in Oslo, Norway, who basically plays folksongs (visesanger) with humorous lyrics. In 1996 the band had a great success with the album Absolutt Ikke, and Bare Egil Band has later went on tours with stories from Bare Egil By.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arne - (1:50) - 661 plays
- Politimester Egil - (2:18) - 425 plays
- Tagging - (2:51) - 363 plays
- SPEIDER´N - (0:30) - 262 plays
- Sko - (3:35) - 306 plays
- Nasjonen - (4:08) - 233 plays
- Heia Norge - (2:57) - 189 plays
- Asfalt - (2:21) - 182 plays
- Brigg - (2:18) - 208 plays
- Innkast Til Stabæk - (4:29) - 162 plays