Bare Egil Band
28 Shouts - 328,093 Scrobbles
DETTE FOTOGRAFEIET ER LASTST OPP og BENYTTET ULOVLIG : FOTO: Per Heimly ©
Bare Egil Band is, as the name implies (Bare Egil = Only Egil), a one-man-band, that established himself on the musical scene in the middle of the 1990s. The only member is Egil Hegerberg from Bøler in Oslo, Norway, who basically plays folksongs (visesanger) with humorous lyrics. In 1996 the band had a great success with the album Absolutt Ikke, and Bare Egil Band has later went on tours with stories from Bare Egil By.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Æ39 - (5:20) - 779 plays
- Bergen, du er ei fitteby - (2:58) - 837 plays
- Arne - (1:50) - 520 plays
- 333 grams burger - (2:26) - 388 plays
- Bygg bru til Træna - (3:44) - 341 plays
- Flytt Bodø lenger sør - (3:49) - 354 plays
- Tagging - (2:51) - 314 plays
- Bilen, jenta oh yeah - (4:07) - 297 plays
- Down at Eidsbugarden - (3:02) - 283 plays
- Politimester Egil - (2:18) - 312 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online