Bare Egil Band
28 Shouts - 315,926 Scrobbles
Bare Egil Band is, as the name implies (Bare Egil = Only Egil), a one-man-band, that established himself on the musical scene in the middle of the 1990s. The only member is Egil Hegerberg from Bøler in Oslo, Norway, who basically plays folksongs (visesanger) with humorous lyrics. In 1996 the band had a great success with the album Absolutt Ikke, and Bare Egil Band has later went on tours with stories from Bare Egil By.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arne - (1:50) - 679 plays
- Politimester Egil - (2:18) - 423 plays
- Tagging - (2:51) - 366 plays
- Sko - (3:35) - 308 plays
- SPEIDER´N - (0:30) - 262 plays
- Nasjonen - (4:08) - 230 plays
- Asfalt - (2:21) - 199 plays
- Brigg - (2:18) - 219 plays
- Kjærlighet mellom muslinger - (4:28) - 162 plays
- Innkast Til Stabæk - (4:29) - 146 plays