Bare Egil Band
28 Shouts - 295,714 Scrobbles
Bare Egil Band is, as the name implies (Bare Egil = Only Egil), a one-man-band, that established himself on the musical scene in the middle of the 1990s. The only member is Egil Hegerberg from Bøler in Oslo, Norway, who basically plays folksongs (visesanger) with humorous lyrics. In 1996 the band had a great success with the album Absolutt Ikke, and Bare Egil Band has later went on tours with stories from Bare Egil By.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arne - (1:50) - 798 plays
- Politimester Egil - (2:18) - 1,041 plays
- SPEIDER´N - (0:30) - 385 plays
- Tagging - (2:51) - 388 plays
- Sko - (3:35) - 352 plays
- Asfalt - (2:21) - 217 plays
- Brigg - (2:18) - 201 plays
- Kjærlighet mellom muslinger - (4:28) - 162 plays
- Sangen Om Å Være Forelsket - 175 plays
- Det vanlige - (2:21) - 148 plays