Barclay James Harvest
109 Shouts - 1,529,709 Scrobbles
Barclay James Harvest are an English progressive rock band. They were founded in Saddleworth, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, in September 1966 by John Lees, Les Holroyd, Stuart "Woolly" Wolstenholme (1947–2010), and Mel Pritchard (1948–2004). They are best-known for their first four albums released in quick succession from 1970-1972. The Barclay James Harvest story begins in the early sixties in the Oldham area of North-West England. John Lees and Stuart “Woolly” Wolstenholme met at Oldham Art School, and formed a band called The Sorcerers, which evolved into The Keepers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hymn - (5:06) - 5,156 plays
- Life Is For Living - (3:37) - 4,073 plays
- Child Of The Universe - (5:02) - 2,934 plays
- Poor Man's Moody Blues - (7:09) - 2,635 plays
- Mocking Bird - (6:36) - 1,865 plays
- Titles - (3:48) - 1,451 plays
- Berlin - (6:07) - 1,386 plays
- Love On The Line - (4:39) - 867 plays
- Crazy City - (4:06) - 756 plays
- Mockingbird - (7:32) - 962 plays