Barclay James Harvest
109 Shouts - 1,516,378 Scrobbles
Barclay James Harvest are an English progressive rock band. They were founded in Saddleworth, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, in September 1966 by John Lees, Les Holroyd, Stuart "Woolly" Wolstenholme (1947–2010), and Mel Pritchard (1948–2004). They are best-known for their first four albums released in quick succession from 1970-1972. The Barclay James Harvest story begins in the early sixties in the Oldham area of North-West England. John Lees and Stuart “Woolly” Wolstenholme met at Oldham Art School, and formed a band called The Sorcerers, which evolved into The Keepers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hymn - (5:06) - 5,198 plays
- Life Is For Living - (3:37) - 3,873 plays
- Child Of The Universe - (5:02) - 2,970 plays
- Poor Man's Moody Blues - (7:09) - 2,800 plays
- Mocking Bird - (6:36) - 1,877 plays
- Titles - (3:48) - 1,453 plays
- Berlin - (6:07) - 1,446 plays
- Love On The Line - (4:39) - 881 plays
- Crazy City - (4:06) - 808 plays
- Mockingbird - (7:32) - 970 plays