11 Shouts - 2,224 Scrobbles
King of Turkish absurdism. Barbaros Hayrettin, (birth name Barbaros Aziz Ferhatlı) was born in Angara, 1973. He started to have an unstoppable interest in music at primary school, while playing darbuka rhytms on his school desks and hittinh his feet on the ground, after that he took music classes until end of highschool. But during highschool at the age of 17 he had a crush on a girl and lost half of his brain. At age of 19 he started univercity in Gazi, but during that time, with the nightstick damages on his brain he lost his consciousness eternally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ben Sizin Babanızım - (2:33) - 10 plays
- Istanbul Kayboluyor - (3:48) - 1 plays
- Tarak - (3:24) - 2 plays
- Sen Beş Çekersin - (3:39) - 1 plays
- Sevgilim Nasilsin - (4:30) - 1 plays
- Ben Sizin Babanýzým - (3:21) - 1 plays
- Ben Sizin Babanizim - Barbaros Hayrettin - Ben Sizin Babanizim - (3:00) - 12 plays
- Yok Yok Yok - (3:41) - 1 plays