1 Shouts - 14,166 Scrobbles
Barbara Carr (b. 9 January 1941) is a successful blues artist whose recordings have contributed to the history of the development of the soul blues music circuit. Carr was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Her family history includes a love for music, and in same way that so many other blues singers began before her, Barbara Carr got her start singing in the First Baptist Church in Elmwood Park, Missouri. Barbara sang with her sisters, and this group was known as The Crosby Singers. The sisters sang in various locations throughout Missouri.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online