1 Shouts - 13,617 Scrobbles
Barbara Carr (b. 9 January 1941) is a successful blues artist whose recordings have contributed to the history of the development of the soul blues music circuit. Carr was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Her family history includes a love for music, and in same way that so many other blues singers began before her, Barbara Carr got her start singing in the First Baptist Church in Elmwood Park, Missouri. Barbara sang with her sisters, and this group was known as The Crosby Singers. The sisters sang in various locations throughout Missouri.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Knock Love - (2:27) - 329 plays
- Bone Me Like You Own Me - (4:48) - 44 plays
- Good Woman Go Bad - (4:28) - 17 plays
- Bo Hawg Grind - (3:38) - 29 plays
- My Mama Told Me - (3:05) - 19 plays
- You Gonna Mess Around and Get Bit - (4:31) - 34 plays
- A Woman Can Take It and She Can Dish It Out - (4:38) - 13 plays
- I Can't Stop Now - (3:03) - 13 plays
- Footprints On the Ceiling - (4:23) - 12 plays
- Hoochie Dance - (4:55) - 13 plays